- Place of Birth: Helsinki, Finland
2012 - 2013
Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- MBA ranked #23 Globally, #1 in Asia
1997 - 2002
Master of Science in Business and Economics
- EQUIS Accredited Business School
Exchange student in the International Business Programme
1999 - 2000
Exchange student in Faculty of Commerce and Administration
1992 - 1995
High School - Tapiolan Lukio
- Overall grade Laudatur (highest)
2014 - 2016
London, United Kingdom
- Investing into private equity funds in Africa.
- Conducting performance reviews and auditing as well as providing advisory services for emerging market projects within the International Development Advisory Services Team.
Business Development Intern
- Internship in the GE Global Growth Organization during NUS MBA studies.
2004 - 2012
- Financing profitable projects in developing countries
- Private equity fund and microfinance investments
2003 - 2004
- Bilingual Indigenous Teacher Training Institution
- Fund raising and developing a sustainable business plan
2002 - 2003
Corporate Finance Analyst
- Investment Banking
- Corporate Banking
- June - September
- Foreign Exchange Options Confirmations
- June - August
- Customer Service, Private Banking
- May - September
Finnish, English, Swedish (all fluent), Spanish (working skills) and French (basics)
MERITS AND HONORS
- Board Member and Advisory Committee positions in various private equity investment funds (2005-).
- First prize in nation-wide thesis competition for Bachelor's Thesis on Market Manipulation, Sweden (2002).
MARATHONS (42,2 km) & OTHER
- Manchester Marathon (2016) in 3 hours 35 minutes.
- Singapore Marathon (2013) in 4 hours 16 minutes.
- Singapore Marathon (2012) in 4 hours 13 minutes.
- Stockholm Marathon (2011) in 3 hours 27 minutes.
- Stockholm Marathon (2009) in 3 hours 33 minutes.
- Stockholm Marathon (2007) in 3 hours 43 minutes.
- Stockholm Marathon (2006) in 3 hours 38 minutes.
- Athens Classic Marathon (2005) in 3 hours 45 minutes.
- Helsinki City Marathon (2002) in 3 hours 30 minutes.
- Ascended Mount Triglav (2,864m) in Slovenia (2009).
- Ascended Mount Cotopaxi (5,897m) in Ecuador (2002).
- Served in the NATO Peacekeeping forces (KFOR) in Kosovo as Intelligence Officer (2005).
- Military Rank: Senior 1st Lieutenant (2012), Lieutenant (2005), Second Lieutenant (1997).
- Microsoft Windows, Mac OS X, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint), SharePoint, Microsoft Access Database, Photo & Video editing.
- HTML, Macromedia Dreamweaver and web design.
STRENGHTS AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Exceptional problem solving and communication skills as well as international project management expertise obtained through working and living in 9 countries across 4 continents international travel.
- Over 10 years of development finance, investment banking and corporate banking as well as audit and performance review experience across various industrial and financial projects especially in emerging and developing countries of Asia, Latin America and Africa.
- Strong language skills: Finnish, English, Swedish (fluent), Spanish (working skills), French (basics) and Mandarin Chinese (elementary).
- Well-rounded, versatile and creative personality with leadership skills honed both in post conflict areas (Peacekeeping in Kosovo) and the Peruvian Amazon (volunteering in Iquitos) as well as through multiple investment projects from the African farmlands to the South American Andes.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
Tennis, skiing, jogging, marathons, sailing and travel.
Available on request